What Would We Like to See from You?
When we picture our ideal franchise partner, we think of someone who’s compassionate and has a genuine desire to help people. Even though you won’t be directly providing care for clients, you’ll still interact with them. So, we want people who believe senior citizens, people with disabilities, veterans, and everyone else we care for deserve the finest care available. And we want people who are committed to doing their part to deliver that care every day.
While a caring attitude is one of the top qualities we’re looking for, we also want partners with business experience and a strong sense of personal and professional responsibility. The home care industry can be a demanding business and we want you to have all the skills necessary to make it work for you.
We want franchise partners with:
- Strong communications skills to connect with clients and caregivers
- Community ties that help them get out into their areas and build relationships
- Professional background focusing on sales, management, or business development
- A powerful desire to provide dignity and assistance to those in need
- An intense desire to succeed
Your Business Needs a Caring Leader
To really make the most of your CareBuilders at Home opportunity, you need more than just a positive outlook. You need to be a leader who understands how to inspire your caregivers and identify what your clients require.
We’re here to help you build on your strengths and create a business that benefits your clients, your caregivers, and yourself.